Debut album Clocks now available on pre-sale!
We’re very excited to announce that our debut album, Clocks, is now available on pre-sale at http://alittleorchestra.bandcamp.com/ for just £10, ahead of its official release on Vollwert Records on 10 June. We will be posting out copies from May 12 onwards, and all purchases come with an immediate digital download.
The album comes in CD digipak format, and features A Little Orchestra performing songs with a range of artists. It was recorded with Simon Trought at Soup Studios, and the artwork was designed by Emma Hall.
The tracklisting is as follows:
1. Clocks, Part 3
2. Josefina (with Model Village)
3. The Permanent Way (with Darren Hayman)
4. Clocks, Part 2
5. East Coast (with Gordon McIntyre of Ballboy)
6. Wild Beasts (with Apple Eyes)
7. Treacle, You Should Probably Go To Sleep (with Simon Love)
8. Train Tracks For Wheezy (with Haiku Salut)
9. Footprints in Snow (with Emma Winston of Owl and Mouse)
10. Clocks, Part 5
11. Pightle 21 (with Lisa Bouvier)