Our debut album, Clocks, was released on 10 June 2013 on Vollwert Records. It’s available on CD and as downloads from: http://alittleorchestra.bandcamp.com
CD purchases from the Bandcamp page come with an immediate digital download. The album is also available from iTunes, Amazon MP3, Spotify and other digital distributors.
The album comes in CD digipak format, and features A Little Orchestra performing songs with a range of artists. It was recorded with Simon Trought at Soup Studios, and the artwork was designed by Emma Hall.
The tracklisting is as follows:
1. Clocks, Part 3
2. Josefina (with Model Village)
3. The Permanent Way (with Darren Hayman)
4. Clocks, Part 2
5. East Coast (with Gordon McIntyre of Ballboy)
6. Wild Beasts (with Apple Eyes)
7. Treacle, You Should Probably Go To Sleep (with Simon Love)
8. Train Tracks For Wheezy (with Haiku Salut)
9. Footprints in Snow (with Emma Winston of Owl and Mouse)
10. Clocks, Part 5
11. Pightle 21 (with Lisa Bouvier)
Our debut record, Josefina EP, is now available to order from the A Little Orchestra Bandcamp, for just £5.
The EP is on limited edition chocolate-coloured 7″ vinyl, and is released on Elefant Records. The tracklisting is as follows:
1. Josefina (with Model Village)
2. The Permanent Way (with Darren Hayman)
3. Treacle, You Should Probably Go To Sleep (with Simon Love)
4. East Coast (with Gordon McIntyre of Ballboy)
5. Clocks, Part 2
All of the songs also feature on our album Clocks, and everyone who buys a copy of the EP from our Bandcamp page before December 2013 will receive a special 40% discount code for the album.